Kotahitanga: We unite to achieve common goals. When we help someone else, we help ourselves.
Integrity: We are people of our word. We are positive role-models. We are truthful to ourselves and others.
Adaptability: Regardless of our situation, we can change our approach. Our resilience serves us well when we experience change.
Open to Learning: We can learn anything! We can know anything! We can be anything! We contribute to the learning environment in every way that we can.
Respect: We show respect for other people and the environment by being caring. We have respectful interactions with others.
Aroha: We are able, accepting, calm and caring. We seek to understand, as well as be understood.
Kia Ora, Nau Mai ki te kura o Takaka!
- Monday 25 SeptemberGolden Bay Community of Learning LAUNCH and movie screening: Village …
- Friday 15 September:Assembly hosted by Kahikatea
- Tuesday 26 September:Ski Trip – rescheduled!
- Welcome to our new WebsiteWelcome to Term 1 of 2017 and our fresh new …
- Wednesday 13 September:Tamariki Tu Whanau Hui, 3.15pm at TPS